- Achieve better food chain security
- Improving weather forecasting
- Establish humanitarian food reserves in disaster prone and isolated areas
- Empowering smallholder farmers through transactions with global groups like the World Food Program
- European Union has issued a directive towards legal compliance to food safety measures throughout the supply chain.
- US enacted the bio-terrorism act and recently have come with Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Several industrial standards like GS1, ISO 22000 have evolved over time to address the issue of food safety.
We have our hands full with triple crisis - Energy, Food & Water.